We are hiring a Marketing Director!
13 June 2018 by admin
Join the Ballet Idaho team as our Marketing Director! Please send resume, cover letter, and references to Jenny Weaver, email@example.com.
The Marketing Director is involved in all aspects related to the branding and marketing of Ballet Idaho.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provides timely, interesting and unique press releases to create public interest
• Communicates regularly with media via phone calls, emails, and social media to build and maintain sustained relationships
• Provides timely, professional and exclusive leads to media to assure they are valued
• Works with Executive and Artistic Directors for final image and copy authorization of material
• Creates a brand that is consistently and beautifully unique, creative, and eye-catching that reflects the mission and values of Ballet Idaho
• Designs and utilizes multiple avenues for marketing delivery including, but not limited to: mailers, posters, banners, ads, website, and social media
• Develops a quality brand that consistently reflects the mission, values and artistic vision that make Ballet Idaho unique
• Insures that any and all Ballet Idaho documents – both internal and external exhibit the Ballet Idaho brand
Season Ticket Sales and Seat Assignments
• Develops and implements a professional sales campaign for each season delivered to customers via announcement video, emails, social media, phone calls, website, etc. that is friendly and transparent
• Delivers ticket sale assignments in a professional, personalized manner insurer that customers feel valued and experience high quality entertainment
• Community partners and new customers’ value are reflected and appreciated in program events and all marketing materials
• Coordinate events with the support of Development Director and Board Committee members
• Manage vendor contracts including, catering, deign companies, rentals, parking, etc.
• Manage, design, print, and distribute all invitations and/or event programs
• Ensure event attendance budget is met through marketing, advertising, and public relations
Major Print Items
• Season program – Manage ad sales, ad sales budget, advertiser’s artwork, and internal content and ads
• Season Brochure- Design, print and mail season ticket brochure to renewing and previous subscribers, and donors Ensure event attendance budget is met through marketing, advertising, and public relations. Develop and maintain marketing expense budget and proposed income.