Hidden Languages: A Digital Season in 5 Movements
“Dance is the hidden language of the soul of the body.”
– Martha Graham
While we may not be able to go into the theater quite yet, we are determined to keep dancing. Join us for a revolutionary season launching in November 2020 on Ballet Idaho’s new digital streaming platform.
This groundbreaking season will be crafted in close partnership with FrontRunner Films and will include a series of world premieres created especially for Ballet Idaho, in depth interviews with the creators, time spent in the rehearsal studios, as well as never before seen archival footage of some of our favorite performances over the past few years.
This season will include new works from familiar faces and explore the narrative that emerges with any creation process. As we look back on past works we will also see new ideas in creation and follow the journey as the pieces come to life.
This season will feature Dani Rowe’s world premiere of Carnival of the Animals, an exciting new partnership performance with LED and Lauren Edson, a holiday collection featuring favorite moments from The Nutcracker and a new work by our own Anne Mueller, as well as the return of our innovative NewDance program with choreography from Ballet Idaho dancers Daniel Ojeda, Ashley Baker, Cydney Covert and Antonio Carnell along with guest choreographer, Yusha-Marie Sorzano. We will also be featuring world premieres from returning choreographers Craig Davidson, Penny Saunders, and Robyn Mineko Williams.
Digital Subscribers benefits include:
- Exclusive behind-the-scenes films, archival footage, and new content.
- 24/7 access to Ballet Idaho’s streaming platform.
- Watch whenever and however many times you like, for the length of the season.
- Access to show-by-show programs available both digitally as well as mailed to your door.
- Exclusive invitations to events such as online pre-show discussions.
- Priority handling of the subscription experience including technical support and subscription renewals.
Cost: $200 per subscription
*$10 handling charge per subscription
Secure your digital subscription now and exclusive login information for the Ballet Idaho streaming platform will be built for you prior to the season launch in November 2020.