https://balletidaho.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/ballet_idaho_logo.png 0 0 Bernadette Nyirabariyanga https://balletidaho.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/ballet_idaho_logo.png Bernadette Nyirabariyanga2016-03-01 16:22:002019-04-30 01:56:03Top 10 Reasons to Attend the Spring Fashion Show, March 5
- Learn about the killer spring and vintage trends available at local Boise boutiques, courtesy of Piece Unique & Shoez, Ruby Lou Clothing Boutique, In Retrospect, and Prestige Skateshop.
- Meet amazingly talented local designers, Coco Relf, Elizabeth Barreto of Barreto Dancewear, and Pattie Wells of LunchBOX West Boise/Meridian.
- Enjoy hors d’oeuvres and a complimentary glass of champagne.
- Bid in a super stylish silent auction, including locally made jewelry and accessories.
- With a $5 raffle ticket, you have a chance to win $100 at Piece Unique & Shoez every month for 12 months!
- Free after party, with dance music by Vinyl Preservation Society of Idaho.
- Gorgeous Ballet Idaho dancers as runway models.
- The Sleeping Beauty inspired vignettes and choreography by Ballet Idaho company member Ethan Schweitzer-Gaslin.
- Support your local arts community so that we can continue to bring world class works to our city!